to people that sleep with their bedroom doors open:you are brave but you are going to die young
straight men still pretending they don’t know and can’t recognize if another guy is handsome in 2013
i dont get why people say ‘tea is just leaf water’ and then act like coffee’s so great like what do u think you’re drinking. bean water is what
the hardest part about breaking up with someone is it’s like you’re breaking up with their pets too.
- The US Government: We're not going to make it federally mandatory for people to get paid a wage they can actually live off of
- The US Government: If people want to make a living, they'll just have to work 16+ hours a day
- The US Government: And if their kids end up disenfranchised because of a lack of parental involvement, well that's not our problem
- The US Government: In fact, what is our problem is creating a system that will funnel these disenfranchised youth into our prison system so they can work for corporations (that promise us money) for damn near free
- The US Government: If they don't want to fall victim to this system, then they can seek higher education
- The US Government: Except such an education will be inaccessible to most disenfranchised people and skewed in favor of the financially stable and white people
- The US Government: And we're not going to make intervention programs like sex education and conflict resolution federally mandatory, because that's the parent's job
- The US Government: The parent who is working 16 hours a day
It really pains me how tumblr is so in awe of the cool side of science, the flashy demonstrations and interesting science gifs and they’re all like
IT’S SO COOL!!!!
but then two posts later I see
"Haha algebra and calculus when am I ever going to use them LOL"
have I got news for you!
my dog was supposed to be a police dog but he failed the training for it because he was too much of a wimp. the trainers said that when he was supposed to be attacking dummies he’d run up to them and roll over and wag his tail and they also said he was the worst failure they’d ever seen